High School Diploma

For some people learning in a traditional high school and getting a high school diploma just doesn’t work, for any number of reasons. So if a high school diploma isn’t for you, what is “equivalent”?

Equivalent = GED or HiSET. These are tests that are alternatives to the high school diploma. You pretty much need a high school diploma, or a passing score on the GED or HiSET test to get accepted into most education and training programs. Not sure how to make that happen? Call your local high school, adult education program, or your state’s Department of Education to find out your options.

Choose an Industry & Education Level below. It's a great place to start.

Industry: Education Level:
Translate »
Yes No